Monday, August 08, 2005

Going out for a couple weeks

Well, I'll be in and out of the internet access area on post for the next couple of weeks. We're on the move here and it looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in the woods.

I'd suggest checking in once a week. I can probably promise atleast 1 post every week or 2 until August.

We've been busy doing more weapons orientation type stuff. Did some urban warfare training - now I know the difference between movies and reality when it comes to checking buildings. It's been a pretty solid experience so far.

Take care everyone and I'll post when possible.

ct

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Ristinw said...

sounds exciting!!!
good luck & take care :p

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger megan said...

I hope real-life building clearing makes more sense than what we see in the movies. Hehe.

Also, I'd like to reiterate cristina's comment. =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home