Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Last week in town

This is my last week - starting tomorrow I'll be on active duty for the Army and working various issues all in the name of getting my happy little self back here in (God willing) 14 months.

I had a blast in Clemson last weekend. It was probably the most fun I've had in about 2 months. It also felt like the first free weekend I've had in about as much time.

I'd like to say thanks to Casey, Joey, Ester, Andrew, Sarah, Tom, Brie, Adam, and Mitchell for taking time out of their summer schedules to kick back and join me in the last "real weekend" I'll have prior to my going off to OIF.

I'd also like to say "thanks" to everyone that has been reading the emails, listening to me on the phone, and (as the kids say) "showing the love".

This is my last week in Atlanta, GA. By next week, I'll be a Jersey Kid for a couple days and then it's off to OIF.

I'll try to post some photos of all my stuff and I need to get the list of what I'm bringing along with me up here. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home